Monday, April 5, 2010

I hate Blogger.

Had a lovely blog all ready. Hit "Publish Post" and it evaporated right before my eyes.

Tried again. Poof.
Again ... and I get this.

Alas, it was a lovely post we lost today. Truly. About Easter and my family antics about eating sacrificial lamb. Doesn't that sound fantastic? As blogs go, really, it was awesome.

After I give blogger the silent treatment for awhile, kiss and makeup and get up the courage to wrestle my toddler to gain a few more precious minutes at the computer, you may see my attempt to recreate the beauty that was lost.

Until then, hold your breath, I just might bring down the whole system.

But know that I tried my dear readers. All three of you.
Thinking of you ...

4 comments:

  1. Blogger hates you. What did you do to offend it so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're thinking of me? Thank you!

    I know, blogging sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited you have a blog! Can't wait to read about what is happening in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, you have four readers. I just come by a little late, that's all.

    ReplyDelete